Bradford Gold Hi-Performance ceiling batts are designed to reduce heat transfer through the roof of your home, improving your home’s comfort and energy efficiency.
Transformed from recycled glass into glasswool, they are a cost-effective solution to rising energy costs and greenhouse gas emissions. In fact, Bradford Gold ceiling insulation can reduce your energy bills for heating and cooling by up to 45%. Combined with Bradford Gold insulation for walls they are an effective barrier to heat transfer, giving you a more comfortable and energy efficient home all year round.
|R-Value||Thickness||Standard size||Pieces per pack||m² per pack|
|5.0||240mm||1160mm x 430mm||8||4.0|
Features and Benefits
- Keeps homes warmer in winter and cooler in summer. Save on energy costs.
- Environmentally sound – made from up to 80% recycled content.
- Highest R-Value (R7.0) available in Australia.
- Low allergen.
- Meets the highest Australian insulation standards.
- 70 year product performance warranty.