Bradford Thermoseal Extra Heavy Duty ResiWrap Wall Wrap 1350mm
Bradford Thermoseal Resiwrap is an extra heavy duty, multipurpose polyweave building membrane primarily designed for use as a wall wrap behind exterior brick veneer walls. The products strength makes it ideal for use where harsh weather conditions may be experienced during construction (when fastened appropriately). Resiwrap provides an inward facing reflective air-gap R-Value when positioned adjacent to an air space.
|Product code||Roll Width||Roll Length||m² per roll|
Applications without bulk insulation
Where the stud frame is not filled with bulk insulation, the void in the frame can be used to generate an air-gap R-Value using Thermoseal ResiWrap or Thermoseal Wall Wrap.
Benefits during construction
- Protects the building structure from the elements prior to the application of the roof tiles, which limits water damage to internal structural components;
- Improves on-site work flow efficiency by allowing some internal trades to commence work before the roof tiles are applied.
Benefits once your house is built
- Protects your home from wind driven rain and dust ingress, creating a secondary protective skin in the event of storm damage to your roof;
- Reduces draughts entering the roof space, allowing insulation to work more effectively which ultimately improves the energy efficiency of your home;
- Contributes a reflective R-Value which improves the overall thermal insulation value of the roof structure when positioned adjacent to an air cavity;
- Provides compliance to BAL bush fire ember attack requirements in accordance AS3959 by providing a secondary form of ember protection for the roof space – all products comply with a flammability index of less than or equal to 5 when tested in accordance with AS1530.2.